At Addiction Management, we have effective and personalized intervention procedures that have worked miracles with our clients.
Conducting an intervention is one of the most important things you can do for your loved one who is suffering from addiction. At Addiction Management, we know this from first-hand experience and have mechanisms in place to help you or your loved ones start your journey to recovery . Since our founding, we have helped a large number of individuals and families embrace a drug-free life. We have always believed that a 30-day treatment program is not enough to help a recovering addict abandon their previous habits, which is why we offer Tracking and Accountability services for our clients until they have achieved a full recovery.
How Our Interventions Work :
- We coordinate the Intervention for your loved one through Addiction Family Consulting.
- We provide transportation to a specific treatment facility, determined on their unique needs and addiction.
- We provide personalized support to your family, both before & during our recommended paths to recovery.
- We assist in setting healthy boundaries & conditions for your family during the pre-intervention conference.
- We support and communicate with your family, throughout the treatment or recovery center admissions process.
Recovering addicts can face several unique challenges in life including stigmatization. As a result, there is a high likelihood that many will revert to their previous addiction habits if they are not carefully monitored and held accountable. We believe that determining the cause of their addiction through each of our unique services, is the best approach to stay on the path to full recovery.
Over the years, we have witnessed interventions help individuals embrace treatment and start the journey to recovery. Conducting an intervention, can be one of the most important things you can do for your loved one who is suffering from addiction. With our method, you show them genuine concern for their welfare and health. This might just motivate an them to stop running from their problems and face them head-on. At Addiction Management, we have made it our life purpose to help you with this undertaking.
If you need help, or help for your loved ones, don’t hesitate, give us a call today. It is a decision that you will never regret.